* I'm new as of a few days ago.
* I've been hearing voices since 1985 and have learned to cope fairly well.
* Unlike civilized parts of the world,Here in the states,if you hear voices your head is broken and you have to go someplace and live on thorazine (or what ever they use these days). Just finding an alternative to schitzophrenia is a relief. I'll accept arguments from a licensed phrenologist,but I not only believe that I'm not pathalogical. But I believe I accidently taught myself to hear voices.
* The major problem I've had is with acceptance. Not wanting to carry around a burden of false guilt,I've always been open about the voices. This puts some people off and presents some difficulties at work.
* The first year or so was quite a ride,but is seem to have control in general now.
* Interested in sharing thoughts with all of you.
* "no one is just one thing."