Register To Comment
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MDMA

Default MDMA

Any bp's out there do mdma? I broke the manic coke habit a while back - not good for us. Used to to do e back in the day but have now got into mdma to both regulate my highs and stave off the lows. I just read that they have just completed trials of PTSD war veterans and after giving them MDMA + Psychotherapy 80% were 'cured'.

I have to add they shouldn't have gone to war in the first place - ok I know the class arguments but ......

I to did e "back in the day"- when I was manic a few years ago, did both the coke and e thing. I would not reccommend MDMA to anyone- the last time I took it I was literally peeled out of the toilets by security because the devil was chasing me and I was hiding!- then spent the next 6 hours running round the streets of london trying to escape the devil- not a good look!
      I ask for patience to deal with stupid people and the courage to tolerate their ignorance, because lord knows if i ask for strength, I will beat them to death

MDMA not a good thing, i was running my student halls telling everybody there was a girl stuck in the pipes, i was throwing up in to my hands & putting it down the sinks - convinced i was feeding her !

My Mood
      Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by difficult View Post
      Any bp's out there do mdma? I broke the manic coke habit a while back - not good for us. Used to to do e back in the day but have now got into mdma to both regulate my highs and stave off the lows. I just read that they have just completed trials of PTSD war veterans and after giving them MDMA + Psychotherapy 80% were 'cured'.
      Hi Difficult…….The drugs don't work they just make you worse...
      How *kin bonkers is that!?..just as am clicking to reply to you,
      This track by the Verve comes on the radio, & is playing as I type. Good job I'm not delusional at present as would be real mind *uck!

I digress. MDMA, MaDMAn, the occasional 6-12monthly reminder I think is OK but medicinal?…Don't Go There!!!

I did the White lines (Charlie) then the Freebase (Crack) big time & one day I actually convinced myself that that Crack helped my condition!!
      I fear you may be under the same miscomprehension with the MDMA.

Dope Coke, Crack, Speed, LSD Mushrooms, Ecstasy, Ketamin & MDMA, I got the all the t-shirts and some!
      & when I had my first Hypomanic episode it felt like I had take all of the drugs I’d taken in my life….all in one go!!

Quote: Lulubelle:"I would NOT recommend MDMA to anyone- the last time I took it I was literally peeled out of the toilets by security because the devil was chasing me and I was hiding!- then spent the next 6 hours running round the streets of london trying to escape the devil.

I will not deny that good Ecstasy & MDMA can be a wonderful drug of choice., yes there is plenty of “scientific” research into many healing attributes of the substances, including Cannabis, LSD & more. Including scientific claims to cure PTSD, relationship problems..and on & on…
      But, just remember that it wasn’t so long ago that there were fantastic scientific papers written on the virtues of Electric Convulsive Therapy & Lobotomy’s!!!!

In fact my father is a fellow BPD suffer & was ECT’d when I was in was a child, .I will never forgive the medical “profession” for doing this to my Dad.

Think about it sister, you wanna heal yourself? Try fresh fruit & veg, whole foods, Omega 3, vitamins, minerals, exercise, fresh air & sunshine, being kind to yourself.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Sally Cinamon View Post
      Hi Difficult…….The drugs don't work they just make you worse...
      How *kin bonkers is that!?..just as am clicking to reply to you,
      This track by the Verve comes on the radio, & is playing as I type. Good job I'm not delusional at present as would be real mind *uck!

I digress. MDMA, MaDMAn, the occasional 6-12monthly reminder I think is OK but medicinal?…Don't Go There!!!

I did the White lines (Charlie) then the Freebase (Crack) big time & one day I actually convinced myself that that Crack helped my condition!!
      I fear you may be under the same miscomprehension with the MDMA.

Dope Coke, Crack, Speed, LSD Mushrooms, Ecstasy, Ketamin & MDMA, I got the all the t-shirts and some!
      & when I had my first Hypomanic episode it felt like I had take all of the drugs I’d taken in my life….all in one go!!

Quote: Lulubelle:"I would NOT recommend MDMA to anyone- the last time I took it I was literally peeled out of the toilets by security because the devil was chasing me and I was hiding!- then spent the next 6 hours running round the streets of london trying to escape the devil.

I will not deny that good Ecstasy & MDMA can be a wonderful drug of choice., yes there is plenty of “scientific” research into many healing attributes of the substances, including Cannabis, LSD & more. Including scientific claims to cure PTSD, relationship problems..and on & on…
      But, just remember that it wasn’t so long ago that there were fantastic scientific papers written on the virtues of Electric Convulsive Therapy & Lobotomy’s!!!!
      In fact my father is a fellow BPD suffer & was ECT’d when I was in was a child, .I will never forgive the medical “profession” for doing this to my Dad.

Think about it sister, you wanna heal yourself? Try fresh fruit & veg, whole foods, Omega 3, vitamins, minerals, exercise, fresh air & sunshine, being kind to yourself.

xxx
      Hi Sally,

I completely agree, I have not tried "self medicated" for many years now, these days I have a stack of vitamins, a juicer and a lovely river to walk down when it all gets too much, these things definately help more than recreational drugs and you dont feel like sh*t for weeks after!!
      xx
      I ask for patience to deal with stupid people and the courage to tolerate their ignorance, because lord knows if i ask for strength, I will beat them to death

I tried mdma but was really scared about the effects so I took the tiniest amount, it made me feel happy and calm but thats all as I took such a tiny bit! I dont think I will do it properly, I don't know about what affect it could have being bipolar and if it could actually cause a high?!?!

I think you have to think very carefully before taking drugs being bipolar, I have read up (out of interest) about certain things causing serotonin something and death (I have forgotten the name sorry, it is if on certain medications which affect serotonin, then if you take a certain drug it can cause a reaction and can lead to death) So you have to be careful and the brain chemicals are important and if messed around with drugs who knows what will happen!

My Mood
      Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
      Hi Sally,

I completely agree, I have not tried "self medicated" for many years now, these days I have a stack of vitamins, a juicer and a lovely river to walk down when it all gets too much, these things definately help more than recreational drugs and you dont feel like sh*t for weeks after!!
      xx
      Too true Lulubelle, & Suzy :-)
      Difficult, I hope you are listening to your lovely ladyfriends xx

I wrote in 1998, that I'd found the perfect artificial way to control highs (or in truth now looking back) 'creating' highs when I want them, by using Speed and/or E, (but in particular Speed, E could work against me in the wrong mood - and I'd have no high at all, just sadness)

I'm not going to lie, I had a superb time (whilst high), however, the downers, especially after days on end of speed were absolutely horrendous. Most certainly shorter than most natural downers, but just so much more intense. I haven't regularly done either since about 2003.

Coke is worse, you need too much of it.

I think it's deffo possible that MDMA can stave it off, but it would have to be in very small regular doses. Is this possible? I just wanted more, until I simply could not stay awake any longer. The inevitable downer follows. That's my experience anyhow, could be different for others.

I quite like the idea of an IV drip with constant small amounts of MDMA!

ash
      I like gardening if it is sunny and warm. Otherwise f*** that!!

OMG!! And I'm 33 and never use that expression!! Anyone who takes MDMA or E (which when I was a youngster WAS MDMA) or coke really can't blame other people if they have mental health problems, it really is now well documented that these drugs f@@@ up your head and if you choose to believe differently then more fool you.
      This too shall pass

Register To Comment
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast