Register To Comment
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inadequate - nobody will ever love me

Exclamation Inadequate - nobody will ever love me

Here is how I feel and I don't care if nobody replies: All I ever do is fuck up, I try my best to make everyone like me to be something special to make people care and all I ever want is to be good enough for somebody to love me and actually care about me. But more than that all I want is to somebodies perfect person to be the person they want to be with to be somebody that they go to when they need support and who I can go to for support. I hate myself, nothing I ever do is good enough, nobody has ever loved me and nobody ever will. I don't know what I am but I hate it, I hate it so much. And everyone else does too I know it. I can get nothing right and everyone will leave once they see it. I am not special, I am nothing. Why can't I be good enough for anybody?
      I am unlovable I try to help people but in my head I feel genuine sympathy for people with problems but when i try to help it just comes across as fake and useless. I can help nobody, I can't make anyone feel good. All I want is to do be able to do that but I will never be able to. I punish myself by cutting myself, I punish the inside of me by constantly poisoning my body with alcohol and other things. I am not even fit to be in the body I am in. I can't do anything right!! And once people see through it all I'm gone all I do is bust my ass for people and I accomplish nothing simply because I am worthless. I can't do anything.

Hi

It's been my own personal experience that if you don't care for and like (love) yourself,...chances are no one else will bother either. It's one of those things life has taught me. I found it a cruel lesson, but a needed one.
      "Not all those who wander are lost."

Default hello

Im sorry you feel like it dosent sound like a nice place to be, we have all been in these places and we have all come out of them at some point but you have to try to stop the negativity, i doubt you are all that bad, just think you are and I also reckon you would have been a little more upset if no one had replied but we have so welcome to our little corner of life

Quote Originally Posted by me,myself and b View Post
      Im sorry you feel like it dosent sound like a nice place to be, we have all been in these places and we have all come out of them at some point but you have to try to stop the negativity, i doubt you are all that bad, just think you are and I also reckon you would have been a little more upset if no one had replied but we have so welcome to our little corner of life
      I think i just needed to vent more than anything, like put my thoughts into actually sentences cause all it does is float about incoherently around my head all day

thats ok it happens to me too so i tend to write a lot!

I find venting to be a great way to stop tripping over myself. Loving ourselves is important (to a point Narcissist's!) and can make frustration seem more livable.

I think it's great you shared how you were feeling. That raw emotion not only helped you but I personally needed to see how I often feel in words.
      MyPD
      Why Do Doctors call what they do "Practice"?
      We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Apotheosis

I feel hopeless that I'll ever be in a loving intimate relationship again - 12 years single - 9 years living alone - it's sad, cold, & lonely.

Apotheosis

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/99KdwPlXyks&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/99KdwPlXyks&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I have an assesment with the mental health people on monday, really dreading it because I just know everything I say will come out completely watered down :S

Quote Originally Posted by confused-123 View Post
      Here is how I feel and I don't care if nobody replies: All I ever do is fuck up, I try my best to make everyone like me to be something special to make people care and all I ever want is to be good enough for somebody to love me and actually care about me. But more than that all I want is to somebodies perfect person to be the person they want to be with to be somebody that they go to when they need support and who I can go to for support. I hate myself, nothing I ever do is good enough, nobody has ever loved me and nobody ever will. I don't know what I am but I hate it, I hate it so much. And everyone else does too I know it. I can get nothing right and everyone will leave once they see it. I am not special, I am nothing. Why can't I be good enough for anybody?
      I am unlovable I try to help people but in my head I feel genuine sympathy for people with problems but when i try to help it just comes across as fake and useless. I can help nobody, I can't make anyone feel good. All I want is to do be able to do that but I will never be able to. I punish myself by cutting myself, I punish the inside of me by constantly poisoning my body with alcohol and other things. I am not even fit to be in the body I am in. I can't do anything right!! And once people see through it all I'm gone all I do is bust my ass for people and I accomplish nothing simply because I am worthless. I can't do anything.
      Hi there, dont worry you are not alone at all because I feel that way about myself that im not special enough, and that i hate myself on a daily basis. I too feel unlovable and i'm not a good person. Some days are better than others, but mostly thats how i feel about myself and sometimes its hard to put it in words but your not alone at all.... Good luck with the assesment that you've got, hope it works out well for you.

Register To Comment
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast